Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Conundrum

I just dont get it.  For either Meme or Grandpa (my parents) or HG Minime goes right to bed with no- or little- fuss.  (Grandpa's here tonight.)  But she normally wants me to put her down (which of course breaks my heart...NOT!), its a different story entirely.  She plays around and giggles; when I tell her its time to lay down and go to sleep, she says "No Mommy lay down"; when I start the lullaby music and start to go out of the room, she screams "No!" and clings...I have to do this like 3 or 4 times sometimes.
HG says its because she knows she can play me, which doesn't make sense.  Other times in the day she KNOWS that I dont take anything, and she is more often than not good about taking her nap in the afternoon.  So I'm at a loss.  Does anyone have any insight?

No comments:

Post a Comment